• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dwight Howard has chosen to sign with the Houston Rockets" -Sam Amick (USA Today)

the star is dim cause they signed big dumb him, deep in the heaaart of texassss

RT @sam_amick: Dwight Howard has chosen to sign with the Houston Rockets, @USATODAYSports has learned.

Nash should play more than 12 games and gasol could be traded if I he can't figure out fantoni's system. They are a proud franchise and they played very well the last 6-8 weeks of the season until yet lost Kobe (whom they over worked to get tere). And klay is just what they need plus I like that bogut doesn't need 20 shots to feel wanted

Which of the Warriors, Clippers, Memphis, Denver, Houston, Spurs, OKC are the Lakers better than to be a 6 or 7 seed?

oh man i didn't get breaking because i was trying to be clever. sob. eff y'all for having twitter too.

LOL at the Thunder.

Would anyone be shocked if they finished 4th next year?

LOL at the Thunder.

Would anyone be shocked if they finished 4th next year?

They'll finish higher than that unless Westbrook goes all Derek Rose on us. Without a healthy Westbrook, yeah, things could get grim for them.

bmoney should teach texas how to deal with being a dwight fan it would be a good post

They'll finish higher than that unless Westbrook goes all Derek Rose on us. Without a healthy Westbrook, yeah, things could get grim for them.

Probably, but the Thunder got worse while the Spurs stayed the same and the Rockets, Clippers, and Warriors all got better.

Do the Lakers full-on tank now? Or do they even have a pick next year?

Also I can't wait for BUCKETS to give my boy MOREY some mad props after all this. Morey gets ridiculed for years for compiling his #assets, then uses his #assets to swing the last 2 years. Goes from the Yao/McGrady teams (which were very good, btw), to a "rebuild" era (in which the Rockets never had a losing record), and now has a pretty sick lineup.

LOL WAIT!

Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 44s
Dwight Howard's agent, Dan Fegan, tells SI that Dwight has not made a final decision. Says he has alerted teams that he decided not to go to

Also I can't wait for BUCKETS to give my boy MOREY some mad props after all this. Morey gets ridiculed for years for compiling his #assets, then uses his #assets to swing the last 2 years. Goes from the Yao/McGrady teams (which were very good, btw), to a "rebuild" era (in which the Rockets never had a losing record), and now has a pretty sick lineup.

Yeah, it was just a year ago Howard was blocking any trades to Houston. In a year he gets the players needed to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back