• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Old Gold and Black Boards Fundraiser

i do not have Pay Pal account.Please send your address and Imwill mail a check

Thanks

Paypal acting funny for me, but I believe it went through. My .02 on the donation vs. fee is definitely keep it donation. Just have a fundraiser every once in a while.

i do not have Pay Pal account.Please send your address and Imwill mail a check

Thanks

I shot you a PM. Thanks!

Paypal acting funny for me, but I believe it went through. My .02 on the donation vs. fee is definitely keep it donation. Just have a fundraiser every once in a while.

I got it. At most, we'd like to have a fundraiser on a yearly basis. Obviously, if we raise enough to last us a year or two, we can push it out further. I think running them 3 months prior to running out of funds is a nice timeframe.

FYI we're up to $670.00, a mere 3.5 hours into it. Thanks again for everyone who has contributed!

Uh oh, it looks like I do not have much time to abuse my MOD powers, so any suggestions are welcomed.

Not really... would a $1 registration fee keep you from joining?

Do you regularly give your CC # out to random internet websites run by individuals that aren't backed by a corporation? You're approaching this as someone who has been here for years and knows the parties involved as a opposed to someone who is joining for the first time.

Uh oh, it looks like I do not have much time to abuse my MOD powers, so any suggestions are welcomed.

Make copies of EVERYTHING!

I am only contributing if my contribution does not count to Moon leaving as Mod.

In, but what guarantee do we have that Moonz won't accept a mod position offered at a later date/time?

Make copies of EVERYTHING!

I am only contributing if my contribution does not count to Moon leaving as Mod.

There is only one answer to this...

In the comments section people have to say whether they are moonzzzzIN or moonzzzzOUT!

The INs have to raise more than the OUTs by $2,500.

Have fun, tsy!

I don't care if Moonz stays as a mod or not(although few seem to be on here as much as he is, so there is that), but I think if we reach the goal, his parodies should all have Moonz parody as their custom title!

Just curious, what are you planning to do with any funds raised in excess of $1600? I'm not asking skeptically if you'll pocket the difference, just wondering if you'll upgrade service level or whatever.

We'll use that to pay for hosting services past the next year, so the next fundraiser gets pushed farther out.

Just curious, what are you planning to do with any funds raised in excess of $1600? I'm not asking skeptically if you'll pocket the difference, just wondering if you'll upgrade service level or whatever.

Anything in excess will sit in the account until its needed. The only reason we'd change service plans is if we notice a spike in traffic and need to in order to keep the site running.

We've been using the rest of the money raised in January 2012 to sustain us until now.

Back