• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Old Gold and Black Boards Fundraiser

Might be worthwhile to have one untacked thread for people that don't check these thingies, especially since tapatalk it is a separate tab altogether.

Might be worthwhile to have one untacked thread for people that don't check these thingies, especially since tapatalk it is a separate tab altogether.

Have you tried updating tapatalk recently? Mine use to do that, but with one of the recent updates, they're all inline with the regular topics.

Those who have donated: If not already, by the end of today you will be placed in a separate subgroup that is able to change your title to any custom title you'd like. The directions to change your title is listed below. Obviously, any titles that are horribly offensive or out of line, we'll have to address, so please don't go down that road.

Go to: Settings -->My Settings-->Edit Profile-->Second section will be listed as "Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members. Custom User Title: Your current user title is______. In the blank box, enter the title you'd like, and click save at the bottom of the page.

If you have any trouble, let one of us know.

If your initials are JA and you donated $25 today, shoot me a PM or a rep with your name so we can give you credit. You left a thank you note, but no username to go with it.

Up to $1198.99, and that is not counting any of those who have said they would be mailing checks. Thanks again for all of the support in such a short period of time. We'll probably keep the fundraiser going through the end of April.

If your initials are WD and sent me $25 yesterday and would like credit for your contribution, shoot me a PM or a rep. We also received a donation from a lurker. Thank you! You should sign up and jump on in. We're not that cutthroat around here as long as you adhere to the 50 post rule :thumbsup:

Up to $1403.99, but that is not counting any of the checks yet.

Are people donating cents on the dollar?

Some are, most are donating on the dollar though. We did get one donation in Filipino Pesos. We've had two sizeable contributions from lurkers, which pleasantly surprised me.

Won $20 from buckets on an ACC wins bet. Just told him to donate it to the board.

the opening post from tsy says there is no obligation to give, why would someone be called out for not donating?

Fair enough. I'll stop giving him the needle for it.

Back