• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Baseball League (Year III)

who is best coast beasts? they have all the saves and have yet to make a move on the year.

It's that DONK who promised he'd be much more active this year and has about ten dudes on the DL.

I promise that I will be much more attentive to fantasy baseball this year - changes in job means that i can pay more attention to the important things in life.

This guy

Hmmm, i guess he wouldn't even see my ridiculous trade offers.

Hammer, are you wanting Miggy?? : )

I have Cashner on my fantasy team and opted to bench him after the Nats scored 8 runs yesterday.

Good move considering he had 2 IP with 6 runs.

Yeah this league rules. Hope it stays together for a long time. It's very competitive. Only one inactive member is pretty solid.

Yeah this league rules. Hope it stays together for a long time. It's very competitive. Only one inactive member is pretty solid.
Yeah, he's getting booted next year. Was going to boot him this year but after that previous quoted post, figured I'd give him a chance.

This league is tight... I know that i'm having to work twice as hard in this league as my others. Of course, a shitty draft puts one into this spot. Fortunately, i have hit some good teams on off weeks (fingers crossed).

I'm frustrated with my team. Seems like I split every week.

McClutch for Moore??? Why can't I get this type of offer...

horrible week for me last week. got to bounce back.

yeah i mean i guess moore is keepable, but he doesnt look like an ace.

yeah i mean i guess moore is keepable, but he doesnt look like an ace.

Moore is keepable in 20th round next year I think. I thought it was a fair deal in that I get a player to help this year, and give up a very valuable keeper.

Aramis Ramirez has killed me this year. I overpaid for this much DL time. Rendon has been a decent replacement.

Back