• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Baseball League (Year III)

Assdrubal Cabrera is killing me - and my utility rotation is horrendous, every time I bench Starling Marte he jacks a homer and steals 2 bases. Everytime I start Carlos Quentin he throws up the DNP. Everytime I start David Freese I kick myself in the nuts.

My slow acquisition of every Mariner worth owning will soon be complete. Then the league will be mine.

I'm not saying that the trade is terrible - just wish it was for one of my guys!! If i had a guy like Moore... I actually like Moore ( a lot), but don't see him as the 2nd coming of Kershaw and Verlander. Plus, McCutchen would look verrry good on Team Booty.

Sorry Phan, looks like MLB is taking Braun off your hands... I'm hoping that Cruz isn' included.

how long does it take for a trade to take effect? when do i get mccutchen?

It tells you when the rosters will be updated when you view the trade.

Somehow, everyone ahead of me in the standings this week is playing someone behind me. Makes it tough to make up any ground.

Wait... what?

#noresearchbitesmeinass

hahaha, just looked it up and I'm just glad I got him to join the other dudes I have on my team from that scandal in Fatty Colon and Jhonny Peralta. Nelson Cruz next up.

Wait, Jesus Montero has been linked as well? Then it is pretty clear that these substances don't work for shit.

Last edited:
just agve up on jarrod parker hoping carlos martinez hits the rotation some time soon. cain and grienke take notice...

Ha, ha about Montero. Ped's and donuts don't mix. I have at least 3 users on my team, but sadly feel they won't get punished until next year.

RAUUUUUUUUUUUUUL has to be on the juice. Dude is 41 and just jacking them out for fun now. And some scrawny fuck I traded him away for is going to get suspended instead?

Fuck you, MLB. Fuck you in the anal region.

I'll take Rafa Soriano back now if you are done with him, booty.

my team sucks. after a dozen weeks at the top i think i've lost like 4 of the past 5 weeks.

Trade Deadline a few weeks away for us and I think I'll be selling.

All players available, best keeper options get them.

Back