• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Secret Santa (go, little elves)

Can't wait to sneak one on the tree next Christmas with my mom's side of the family. I have Duke alumni, UNC alumni, an App alumnus, and a current ECU student in my family. My grandparents started being Wake fans my freshman year, though :thumbsup: Always gotta rep Wake around that crowd.

Can't wait to sneak one on the tree next Christmas with my mom's side of the family. I have Duke alumni, UNC alumni, an App alumnus, and a current ECU student in my family. My grandparents started being Wake fans my freshman year, though :thumbsup: Always gotta rep Wake around that crowd.

prepare to get a ngarep from wakephan for capitalizing dook.

I believe I just got a secret Santa gift. Awesome t-shirt

Pics to follow

bahaha, definitely thought they were earrings, too.

So I'm posting another picture of all three awesome gifts from lbE08. A book on the history of baseball in Washington D.C., a roll of Wake Forest duct tape, and a Washington Redskins fly swatter. All of my favorite teams are represented. I think I may use the duct tape more for decoration rather than for actual projects. Thanks again lbE!

2sayubn.jpg

2/3 of my santee's gifts should arrive today.

Received both gifts last night. They are great. I'll wait till I get the third (and am actually at home for more than 5 mins) to post the reveal.

Also my gift shipped yesterday, and since its traveling about 20 miles it should hopefully get to its recipient soon.

I have not received anything yet. Could be that the concierge is behind on notifying us of package arrivals.

I've had a couple of reps asking about the ornaments. The lady that makes them has a facebook page under "Finding My Mind" and has some pretty cool stuff. I'm not sure if AWAR has any more info that was in the package. Wifey kinda set up the whole thing. She's bought quite a few items from her.

I've had a couple of reps asking about the ornaments. The lady that makes them has a facebook page under "Finding My Mind" and has some pretty cool stuff. I'm not sure if AWAR has any more info that was in the package. Wifey kinda set up the whole thing. She's bought quite a few items from her.

It did come with some more info! She has a website with the same name (findingmymind.com). A pamphlet with her bio says that she started the business when her daughter was diagnosed with Autism and her family needed to supplement their income to cover therapy, medical bills, etc. The pack panel of the pamphlet has some good facts about Autism - I think it's awesome that she included some of that info as well!

Her daughter was born a few days before Birdie. I know the autism has been a real challenge for her family but she's turned it into a lot of positive stuff. She seems to be an incredible mom. Just really good people.

lol, glad the fly-swatter showed up. now you can porch sit in style - pest free!

That gnome gives absolutely zero fucks about the laws of gravity.

yo Santas:

is there an non Facebook link to the wfu ornament lady?

could you post a link to the baby elephant wine holder?

Continuing the cooking theme, I got a great grilling spice set from nonny. Since I grill year round, I'll probably be breaking into them in the coming days. I'll post pics later.

Back