• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Secret Santa (go, little elves)

TWDEAC, Glad you like, just let me know when your wedding Pics happen and I will hook you up on a bridal portrait ;-)

the-waiting-game.jpg

bym, your inbox is full.

I've been in communication with the santas in question. If I stop hearing from them, they'll be outed.

Well, I haven't heard any updates in a while and since it's been about 3 weeks since Christmas has come and gone... let the public shaming commence. Sorry, santas. You've had these assignments since Thanksgiving.

Manifest is yet to receive a gift from wolfdeac and DeaconCav06 is waiting on DG3.

wolfdeac and dg3 COME ON don't be like numbers

Well, I haven't heard any updates in a while and since it's been about 3 weeks since Christmas has come and gone... let the public shaming commence. Sorry, santas. You've had these assignments since Thanksgiving.

Manifest is yet to receive a gift from wolfdeac and DeaconCav06 is waiting on DG3.

2423095-boo_this_man.gif

DG3 has been dealing with a lot of stuff professionaly and personally so I'm sure DeacCav will get his Chris Leak autographed sheet soon

DG3 has been dealing with a lot of stuff professionaly and personally so I'm sure DeacCav will get his Chris Leak autographed sheet soon

I guess his schedule is pretty full with Crossfit and figuring out if he should bang hot married chicks.

Back