• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Secret Santa (go, little elves)

is anyone keeping a tally of where things are at in terms of sending/receiving?

I felt super manly opening this gift and I aspire to one day BE super manly when I use it. thanks TW!

3mIsBzK.jpg

Last edited:
Love it! Very well done Santa!

Came at a perfect time, too, as I was upset about my Lions. I still have baseball!

Great work Santa!

C7LDBS2.jpg

Love it! Very well done Santa!

Came at a perfect time, too, as I was upset about my Lions. I still have baseball!

Great work Santa!

C7LDBS2.jpg

You're welcome Townie! It's only been delivered since December 6th so I was wondering when you would get around to picking it up.

I was heading out tonight to the hockey game and stumbled across a big box in a plastic bag on the porch (thank you, Mr. Postman for not ringing the bell :p). Because we were running late, I pulled the box inside to open later.

After the Canes' painful loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets, I was ready for some good news, so I opened the box. Inside the box were 2 packages:

cqxl.jpg

As a side note, the snowman "paper" was actually printed bubble wrap! Love it!!

Upon unwrapping the packages, I found a lovely WF glass in a pretty Christmas box and 2 bombers of seasonal craft beer (Highland Cold Mountain Winter Ale & Olde Hickory Christmas Ale)! Awesome!! Thank you, Mrs TSY!!

kz0u.jpg

Last edited:
I was heading out tonight to the hockey game and stumbled across a big box in a plastic bag on the porch (thank you, Mr. Postman for not ringing the bell :p). Because we were running late, I pulled the box inside to open later.

After the Canes' painful loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets, I was ready for some good news, so I opened the box. Inside the box were 2 packages:

cqxl.jpg

As a side note, the snowman "paper" was actually printed bubble wrap! Love it!!

Upon unwrapping the packages, I found a lovely WF glass in a pretty Christmas box and 2 bombers of seasonal craft beer (Highland Cold Mountain Winter Ale & Olde Hickory Christmas Ale)! Awesome!! Thank you, Mrs TSY!!

kz0u.jpg

You're welcome Deaconpeach! I was so worried something was going to break!

I'm not in this because we can't get packages in Mexico but I just ordered the elephant wine thing from amazom and it came and it is awesome so thank you and merry Christmas

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388015898.492598.jpg
Awesome mixing bowls!! Thanks, Santa! Sorry it took me so long to open them; thought it was something from my mom :)

So... Who all is waiting and who hasn't heard from their Santees?

I haven't gotten anything yet. I anxiously await what I can only assume is either a barrel of Baja Blast or a $10 gift card to Dave and Busters.

PMing? psh. it's time for public shaming!

I need to take some pictures, but my SS(Tardawg) got me some pretty sweet stuff.

Wits and Wagers board game. I've played this multiple times with my girlfriend's family. Everyone loves it.
wits-and-wagers.jpg

Georgia Bulldog plastic cup(repping the dawgs)
Three space photograph prints on canvas frames. The famous blue marble photo, and two sunrise/sunsets from space with the Earth in the foreground. Extremely nice work.
Quite a few 8x10 prints of a picture of TWToy and myself at a wedding. My parents each got one of these framed as gifts.

as17-148-22727.jpg

TW, those are AWESOME. well done, TARDAWG!

Also- we JUST finished playing a game of Wits and Wagers here with some friends... it's a good game. Highly recommended to anyone, all ages/mixed ages included.

Back