• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Secret Santa (go, little elves)

I think I'm still heartbroken by last year's incident.

Fun group just to old to be part of the fun. I will just hang and watch like the Grinch

Fun group just to old to be part of the fun. I will just hang and watch like the Grinch

false! people of all ages played last year and the year before. you're never too old for secret santa! plus, the gifts are legit and quite thoughtful. it's not lame gag stuff.

Hey guys I heard RTQ really wanted to read this popular self-help book

dale_carnegie_how_to_win_friends.jpg

I saw on one of the social media sites RTQ using my wine glass thingy either last Saturday or the Saturday prior. So holla.

BAM! I am going to join the fun just like the Grinch. I just needed IbE08 to be my "Cindy Lou Who" and make me realize that a fun group is even welcoming to an old UGA fan, who happens to also pull for the Heels.
I just got the feeling that most knew each other better away from the boards, but since IbE08 is one of the few I have had contact outside this board, and the encouragement is there, I want in Santa!!!

false! people of all ages played last year and the year before. you're never too old for secret santa! plus, the gifts are legit and quite thoughtful. it's not lame gag stuff.

I'm making the sign-up cutoff Thanksgiving and will probably do the assignments that weekend.

Back