• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Secret Santa (go, little elves)

I'd like to be a part of this. Give me a random person but I'd also like to send Brews, palma and buckets some random ass shit.

just a reminder that people need to be signed up by TOMORROW (or quite shortly thereafter).

also, YOU AREN'T SIGNED UP UNLESS YOU'VE SENT ME A PM. check the list in post #1. if your name isn't on there, you aren't in my spreadsheet. I'm pretty sure there have been quite a few people who have said they wanted in on the thread who haven't sent me their shit. SO DO THAT.

tsy, bmoney, and mdmh, I got your pms and will get you on the sheet. this is pretty much a grace period for signing up in case anyone else wanted to throw their hat in the ring.

I'll probably make assignments Monday since I'm busy at home right now and I should have plenty of free time then! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

ok, got the spreadsheet ready and will be making assignments during free time throughout the day. TW and wolfdeac get in because hohoho.

TW nearly wins some sort of special achievement for being the first to post on the thread and the last to actually sign up but wolfy nipped him.

ok, got the spreadsheet ready and will be making assignments during free time throughout the day. TW and wolfdeac get in because hohoho.

TW nearly wins some sort of special achievement for being the first to post on the thread and the last to actually sign up but wolfy nipped him.

Reading isn't my strong suit..

I got hops. I will trade address to Rubbins for peyote #ftnb.

I forgot to pm ipity but I still got in (thanks!!!) just from my post because he knows where I live. so whoever gets me won't have any hints but if you're a regular poster and don't know that I'm a gal who likes running & cats & beer, then you haven't been paying attention.

I have a Santee! Tremble in fear, Santee, X-mapocalypse is upon you!

I forgot to pm ipity but I still got in (thanks!!!) just from my post because he knows where I live. so whoever gets me won't have any hints but if you're a regular poster and don't know that I'm a gal who likes running & cats & beer, then you haven't been paying attention.

You shall get a running beer cat delivered by drone within the hour.

yes you did. not that i wouldn't have done you the favor!

I hope I get RTQ. I would love another chance to give her a package.

Last year in our team SS I was lucky enough to get Tim as my Santee. I got him a circumcision clamp. He loved it.

Last edited:
It's a shame RTQ moved. I would definitely just send her another copy of "How to Win Friends and Influence People" just out of the blue.

Back