• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Secret Santa (go, little elves)

So I guess ipity never got my PMs, the first one signing up or the one yesterday saying I was never sent a SS PM. So therefore I volunteer for the secondary exchange.

It's odd because I sent him one initially and then another a few days ago when I wasn't on the list and neither message is showing up in my sent folder. Ipity y u do dis

Damn, I didn't reopen this figuring I was in ... didn't see the later post saying I had to PM :(

Sorry folks, my bad.

who am i down to turn down cool stuff

shit guys, I had no idea. there's nothing in my inbox (which isn't full) from brasky or io.

go on and send me a message (or try mailing ipitytheblue@yahoo.com if it's not working) and i'll set up a kiddie's table exchange.

this goes for caturday as well. i need your actual info, compadre.

hm well i think caturday is going to send me drugs or a hooker or something so i need your deep well e-mail

I have some pretty solid gifts lined up for Brews, LK, buckets and Palma. I'd send Moon a giant shit in a bag but I think he'd eat it.

A little help in my rookie season, in the invite it suggest a $15-$25 dollar gift. Reviewing the previous years' results and seeing the wording of "gifts" in this thread it seems like most are spending far more than the $25 suggested price. I am fine with the extra cash, but I also do not want to be the guy who over does it or the Cheap bastard that hangs right at $25.

So from previous years, what did most really spend on their gift?

Appreciate the help

A little help in my rookie season, in the invite it suggest a $15-$25 dollar gift. Reviewing the previous years' results and seeing the wording of "gifts" in this thread it seems like most are spending far more than the $25 suggested price. I am fine with the extra cash, but I also do not want to be the guy who over does it or the Cheap bastard that hangs right at $25.

Appreciate the help

I'm always within the range. Dash is one of those horrible people who agrees to an amount then overdoes it.

My gift was handmade, and I had most of the supplies, so most of the cost ($35 ish) was in shipping.

Appreciate the help

After shipping, I was probably around $30.

After shipping, I was probably around $30.

This.

What may be deceiving is that you never know what kind of deals people are getting in online shopping. With some of the Amazon cyber deals, you can get a nicer gift and still stay in the suggested parameters.

And while we're on that subject, I placed the order for my Santee last night. It will be coming in 2 parts, estimated arrival date on Monday, 12/9. :dancindeac:

Last edited:
I stayed in the $25 range for my gift last year! I was even a little under so I supplemented the rest with a $10 movie gift card. Shipping did put me a little bit over (probably like $7) but the gift itself was around $25.

ETA and i was right on the money this year including shipping (bought online shipped straight to the person= soooo much easier than buying in person and shipping yourself)

Just found the perfect gift for my santee. $25.95 plus $4.00 shipping. I cant wait until they receive it and hear their response.

Impressive shopping in 2011 &12!! :golfclap:

Need to sharpen my shopping skills.

Back