• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Secret Santa (go, little elves)

finally had the breakthrough I needed brainstorming a gift today

i've tried to get super creative with my gifts in years past, and didn't want this year to be a letdown, so i'm pumped

Gift #1 to arrive Monday 12/9
Gift #2 to arrive between Tuesday 12/17 and Tuesday 12/24

At what point if any do you reveal to the giftee that you are Santa. Excuse me, but first SS in like 20 years.

At what point if any do you reveal to the giftee that you are Santa. Excuse me, but first SS in like 20 years.

I usually include a card with my name and boardname on it.

a lot of people wait until their gift is posted and then claim responsibility. or you can send a card. either way.

I'm super frustrated because I've thought of THE PERFECT GIFT for my santee, but this is apparently not something that exists in the parameters of our game. Now i've got total gift block because I keep coming back to that item, convinced that mayyybe if i change my search terms, it will magically appear.

My gifts from DeaconPeach arrived yesterday - so excited to become a beer expert! Thanks Peach!! :beer:

29oofi8.jpg

that is awesome!!

I'm now getting nervous. What happens if my Santee doesn't think my gift is as awesome as I did? So many elevated expectations.

I'm now getting nervous. What happens if my Santee doesn't think my gift is as awesome as I did? So many elevated expectations.

Why wouldn't he think it's awesome? Having someone work hard to find a present for someone is awesome.

Back