• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Secret Santa (go, little elves)

Order placed for my Santee, got it for 11 bucks when others were selling it for 35!

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

I went home at lunch and the UPS man (driving a Budget rental truck) dropped by a package.

I got a pair of cold weather running socks from DF07. They're bright red and awesome! I'd like to wear them for my run tomorrow, but I'm not sure 70 degrees is the right temperature for them.

Thank you so much, DF and Happy Hanukkah back to you!

And FIRST SANTEE!

Last edited:
I went home at lunch and the UPS man (driving a Budget rental truck) dropped by a package.

I got a pair of cold weather running socks from DF07. They're bright red and awesome! I'd like to wear them for my run tomorrow, but I'm not sure 70 degrees is the right temperature for them.

Thank you so much, DF and Happy Hanukkah back to you!

And FIRST SANTEE!

Part deux should also be delivered today.

Should of [Brasky sic] gotten him a pink sock, too. MAYBE THAT'S THE SECOND DELIVERY

you people cannot possibly wait to open yr gifts until close to christmas, can you? ;)

Well, the outside was just a regular box. I've ordered lots of stuff for presents and open them to make sure it's what I've ordered.

Besides, only girls wrap the presents.

Got some Deacon duct tape! Should've known DF couldn't get gifts without something Wake related! Thanks man, you did a fantastic job!

Mine is slated to arrive on Tuesday the tenth. I'll be anxiously waiting for their response.
images

Brasky still the only one to send me info for a secondary exchange.

Anyone else want in? IO? Caturday? Somebody want to do 2 santa pairings?

Back