• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Secret Santa (go, little elves)

PMs are all sent! If you didn't get one, there's trouble. If there's trouble, PM me.

Can we get a final list of who is participating?

My person didn't include their boards name so I'd like to try and whittle it down.

my santa duty has been done. i went to one website and picked the most awesome sounding thing i could find. i hope they like it!

my santa duty has been done. i went to one website and picked the most awesome sounding thing i could find. i hope they like it!

Oh god, I hope it was the Colt website.

I PMed the person who is ruling this and I have my gifts picked out. Some aren't legal so if you have problem that then suck a dick.

If anybody else wants to sign up, I'll create a secondary exchange. Who wants Cat's gifts?

Present one for my person is bought and on the way here!

So I guess ipity never got my PMs, the first one signing up or the one yesterday saying I was never sent a SS PM. So therefore I volunteer for the secondary exchange.

So I guess ipity never got my PMs, the first one signing up or the one yesterday saying I was never sent a SS PM. So therefore I volunteer for the secondary exchange.

It's odd because I sent him one initially and then another a few days ago when I wasn't on the list and neither message is showing up in my sent folder. Ipity y u do dis

Was his inbox full? Were you guys drunk when you "signed up"?

Nope it said that both messages went through. If I get left out its NBD, but I'd obviously like to play...

Gift is ordered. Amazon estimated the delivery date to be Friday, December 6 so look out Santee!

Damn, I didn't reopen this figuring I was in ... didn't see the later post saying I had to PM :(

Sorry folks, my bad.

Back