• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 Atlanta Braves Thread: HOF SMOLTZIE!

Danny Struggla? With a base hit? That scored two runs? Is this real life?

Doumit has to be Gattis' twin. Looks identical. And he got the RBI single! 5-2!

I love playing the nats. I think we're 18-6 since last season or something like that

Always gotta love commentary about Harper's lack of knowledge re: the existence of outfield walls.

#Braves Freeman in his past 162 games: .317/.396/.507 w/ 58 XBH (27 HR), 114 RBI, 96 runs. Team record: 98-64.
1:31pm - 6 Apr 14

Tough game today. Looked like we used our small ball yesterday. Wood gets no run support.

why is Jason swinging for the fences there? have patience and line one into the outfield. he and Uggla both looked like they were trying to knock the cover off the ball and it wasn't entirely necessary.

Only 3 players hitting worth a lick are Simmons, cj, freddie. Boys need to step it up. JHey's 0-17.

Love these throwbacks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Let's just take a moment to appreciate these uniforms. These things are awesome.

The Harangutan dealing once again!

BkO7FXqCMAAMUIE.png

Why can't we give our staff some run support. Sheesh. Harang dealt.

Back