• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 Buzzout Ads

What is the toilet reference? I love the buzz face urinal cake idea.

IIRC, rj recommended that we, as a group, bring in the individual parts necessary to build a toilet inside the Joel.

Then, as our protest, we'd assemble the toilet in the concourse.

IIRC, rj recommended that we, as a group, bring in the individual parts necessary to build a toilet inside the Joel.

Then, as our protest, we'd assemble the toilet in the concourse.

No, I think it was that rj suggested that we replace all of the seats inside the Joel with toilets

he wanted 200-300 people to start watching the games on espn3 from your toilet at home. i think he mentioned tweeting selfies to coach [Redacted]... wait this could work!

Yeah yeah yeah and all that. You're missing the point. This is about how it appears from the outside. There's no argument the Strattons took initiative and have deep ties to Wake and fully support the program etc. That is not the point. The point is that it becomes, again from the outside looking in, to be a distraction from the issue. To wit:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/22256169/north-carolina-highway-billboard-demands-wake-coach-ad-be-fired

Hey, if the Strats want to keep it up, great. I'd just omit the references to being NC State alumni.
I couldn't disagree with your opinion on this more. Even though where they went means absolutely nothing wrt this matter, having alumni from our rivals trying to get rid of our coach makes the point even stronger.

If the media is going to fixate on the Stratton-NCSU connection, it looks to me like our rivals' fans feel so bad for us that they want to see change too.

Can we get some of the current students to streak the court in protest?

17022-1.gif

FWIW, the ads and the billboards really do get under Bz's skin.

First time I saw him was at the OVT and he was alone in a booth having some soup and I said hello. He barely acknowledged me. He is socially dysfunctional to an extreme. He's at the local Wake pub and just doesn't get it. Meh.

Based on this information, from this source, the next campaign needs to be the type of blow that brings this long, painful nightmare to an end. Because Coach [Redacted] is such a terrible representative of WFU, his tenure needs to end regardless of the results on the court.

Last edited:

Yeah well that motherfucker gets under our skin too. Fuck it. Post more billboards then, don't even reference his failures just ridicule that cheese dick. Post a pathetic picture of him clapping with caption that reads "Retro 1995 tie shirt combos available today at Sears for $19.95!"

QUICK! We need this guy's phone number...

50516_214866616154_4439914_n.jpg

Then afterwards he can take us to Sizzler!

I can just see him standing behind Buzz during a game...

"Nice tie... JackAss!!!"
"It's halftime. If you leave now, you can beat the traffic... JackAss!!!"
"Uh-Oh. Your boss doesn't look happy... JackAss!!!"
"No need to look at the scoreboard. You're still losing... JackAss!!!"

Feel free to add your own suggestions...

Last edited:
Didn't I read buzz wanted to quit last year - after the ACCT ads - but Wellman convinced him to stay. I am sure they get under his skin.

'Retirement is calling, [Redacted]'
'It's time for Wellman's Folly to end! '
' Fuck you Jeff [Redacted], and the AD that you rode in on! '

Back