• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 Buzzout Ads

Seeing that all of our previous BzzOut mass protests have resulted in wins, I'm all in for another one January 5th. I hate losing to the Tarholes no matter who the coach is.

Last edited:
Look at the situation from the outside in. Look at the media coverage of the whole thing. Most of what was written always came with the "but they went to NC State no less!" kind of angle.

It made us look like ineffectual clowns. Not that Wellman's head-in-sand (or is it up-ass?) refusal to even acknowledge the disgruntled and pissed off fan base doesn't already do that.

Need some help crossing the street, granny?

Meh. I couldn't care less what fans of other schools think or say about our fans at this point. We know the truth. What was important was to bring attention to the problem (and despite what some in the AD say, our fans are NOT the problem here.)

Meh. I couldn't care less what fans of other schools think or say about our fans at this point. We know the truth. What was important was to bring attention to the problem (and despite what some in the AD say, our fans are NOT the problem here.)

I get your underlying point but the larger reality is that you had better care what the general football or basketball public thinks. We have enough trouble with the stigma of having a small fanbase who allegedly doesn't travel well. What people outside WF think about Wake is certainly important. What we want is for those on the outside to see what we see and wonder why nothing has changed.

Go Lake Forest Deacon Deemons!

I'm hoping for Bz to snap and curse at another fan midway through the conference schedule. The losses should be piling up by that time and should add another nail to the coffin at the end of the season.

I'm hoping for Bz to snap and curse at another fan midway through the conference schedule. The losses should be piling up by that time and should add another nail to the coffin at the end of the season.

QUICK! We need this guy's phone number...

50516_214866616154_4439914_n.jpg

Then afterwards he can take us to Sizzler!

We need an ad to run in either the old gold and black or the Winston Salem Journal for week of Jan 6.

We still have 3 more weeks left on the billboard. Palma has the contact info.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Have something ready but wait until a few pathetic losses stack up. They're coming.

Seeing that all of our previous BzzOut mass protests have resulted in wins, I'm all in for another one January 6th. I hate losing to the Tarholes no matter who the coach is.

I like this idea. It's a win-win. Either a successful [Redacted] protest or a victory over UNC.

Back