• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 OGBoards SECRET SANTA (gifts????)

Reaction score
Dear OGBoards family,

love_actually_43945.jpg

... ok, that's a lie. Most of you are crabby assholes. However, it's nearly Thanksgiving and that means it's time for OGBOARDS SECRET SANTA.

So, the gist is that you follow these rules (please) and we'll all get excited and everyone will have all the fun.

Things ima ask you to do:
1) By Thanksgiving, PM me your name (additionally, boards name optional), address, and any description, guidelines, allergies, clothing sizes, or generally useful information you'd like to include. Please, to make it easier on me, just do it exactly like this:

Name (boardsname)
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Size L, allergic to peanuts and [name redacted]'s face.

2) Wait patiently for me to assign you, via PM, someone for whom you secretly Santa. I know this is hard. I'll send out messages after Thanksgiving.

3) Shop for your Santa, make crafts, send in special requests to Etsy, whatever. The guideline in years past has been something like $25, including shipping. By no means feel obligated to stick to that, so long as you don't short change your Santee.

4) Try to get your shit mailed by, say, Dec. 15th? That seems reasonable?

5) When you receive your Secret Santa's gift-in-a-box, enjoy! Post photos! Tell us about it! Wheeeeeeee!

Things ima ask you to not do:
1) Sign up late. You have until and through Thanksgiving Day. That's like, two weeks. So much time.

2) "Sign up" on the thread (i.e. IN!) and never send me a PM and then wonder why you haven't received an assignment.

3) Fucking sign up and then not do it. Just do it.

That's about it! So easy! Feel free to PM with questions, which you shouldn't have because it's so easy.

Happy Holidays Y'all!

Yipee-Ki-Yay-Mother.gif

HO[SUP]HO[SUP]HO[SUP]HO[SUP]HO[/SUP][/SUP][/SUP][/SUP]

IN:
ippity
cav
nonny
bym
lady
httd
bder
df07
tejas
freakadeac
lbe
townie
helton
wolf
manifest
slim
dash
bmoney
peach
iodeac
jdawg
chic
WFfb115
awar
wolfie
mydeaconmyhand
brews
rsf

Last edited:
Totes mcgotes IN. I'll send you a PM once I think of things to write.

Y'all think numbers is bad here. I think the last gift he got me was a toy airplane in like 4th grade.

I think this is the 4th year. I got my first gift while I still lived in STL

I'm in. Will pm soon

So you're co-opting the birth of our lord and saviour for your own personal enjoyment ? Hope you like it in hell.

Back