• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 OGBoards SECRET SANTA (gifts????)

I use my Wake Forest coasters all the time. I don't use my Panthers snuggie a lot because who uses a snuggie a lot, but I do enjoy it

I use my Wake Forest coasters all the time. I don't use my Panthers snuggie a lot because who uses a snuggie a lot, but I do enjoy it

...until the dog adopted it as his own (and we re-dubbed it "old stinky blue") i used mine almost every night.

I'd love to do this, but not sure how good I'd be picking out gifts...and honestly would be afraid of what kind of stuff I'd get, haha.

I'd love to do this, but not sure how good I'd be picking out gifts...and honestly would be afraid of what kind of stuff I'd get, haha.

So you want to do this, except for the giving and receiving gift part? :squint:

eYaomKN.jpg

I like the idea, and it would be fun to get random stuff from a stranger...but I don't remember all the little details about specific posters like some on here seem to do. I'd hate to be the butt of a running joke for being a shitty gift-giver...and I don't know what random stuff people on here remember about me or what kinds of gifts that would encourage.

I like the idea, and it would be fun to get random stuff from a stranger...but I don't remember all the little details about specific posters like some on here seem to do. I'd hate to be the butt of a running joke for being a shitty gift-giver...and I don't know what random stuff people on here remember about me or what kinds of gifts that would encourage.

People give suggestions. There is a search function too.

IN! Use my awesome Wake coasters all the time, with my super sweet Panther's pint glasses resting regally atop them. Because let's be serious, you need to drink while watching the Panthers.

that is amazing leebs. might actually get that for a friend who OBSESSES over ridiculous sweaters and wears them almost year round.

In. Ipity let me know if you don't get my PM, I may have borked the first attempt to send it.

Despite my heart breaking in 2012 from RTQ's gift rejection and not being able to get over it enough to participate in 2013, I think I've recovered

(yes I realize she loved part of it)

Back