• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 OGBoards SECRET SANTA (gifts????)

2014 OGBoards SECRET SANTA

I sent my Pm with very few details because I didn't want to forget, but if I remember I will add some more stuff

I thought about it last year but held off. The time is now. What the heck, I'm in! Will PM later.

I bought a gift for Vad 2 years ago using the german amazon address so shipping wouldn't be $100000; to this day, I still get amazon.de emails in German.

Boards Secret Santa: the gift that keeps on giving

ok, assignments being done and I'll (hopefully) get some pms sent tonight. but we're about to have leftovers dinner and watch The LEGOs Movie, so who knows?

A quick word about assignments: this is year 5 (I think) that we've done this and it's likely by now that people will be getting repeat Santa assignments. I do this by random number and don't cross-reference lists of years past so if you get someone you've had before and would like to change, just send me a pm (soon). If more than one person does this, I'll be able to make some reassignments. PMs will start to go out soon!

SENT MUTHA TRUCKA. Should change my Santee's life in two business days.

Oooh, got my Santee! Prepare to be showered with gifts!

Sent! Should be arriving in three shipments (one of which didn't allow for a gift message, so hopefully that one arrives first for maximum confusion)

I'm super excited about the gift I just purchased. I might have to buy one for myself after the holidays.

5 packages headed to my Santee, with varied speeds of delivery, the first two to arrive should have gift notes, the next three won't ☺

reminder to pm me if you have a repeat assignment. will be making reassignments later today.

So with the speed these are going out, are you guys just ordering online and having items shipped to the Santee?

I assumed that's what I was going to do, but wasn't sure.

Back