• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 OGBoards SECRET SANTA (gifts????)

it's an awesome, eclectic mix from what i can tell

right now i'm just listening to the entire washed out - paracosm album

it was a weird thing explaining this thumb drive mixtape from a boards friend's dad to my gf

she doesn't just tune out whenever you say "boards" like everyone in my life?

she's convinced one of you are gonna murder me

tumblr_mfk8mq1N4g1s01khio1_500.gif

this is the current song on the megamix

merry christmas everyone!

um

just opened it up

there are 1,431 songs on here

I told you it got out of hand. He said, "I just put a bunch of stuff that I like and some funky stuff on there." Apparently he left off "throat singing" (wtf is that) so he didn't go as weird as he could have.

I think an actual CD length mix tape makes more sense as a gift but that's what ya got.

I told you it got out of hand. He said, "I just put a bunch of stuff that I like and some funky stuff on there." Apparently he left off "throat singing" (wtf is that) so he didn't go as weird as he could have.

I think an actual CD length mix tape makes more sense as a gift but that's what ya got.

it's pretty amazing; i have known about half of the songs and the other half is made up of about half chill half wtf is this

Tuvan throat singing is singing more than one note at a time. I used to be really into it in college

after some shipping difficulties that we finally got sorted out, HTTD hooked me up with a gift card to G&M (seafood restaurant near Baltimore)! I'm gonna get some fuckin CRAB CAKES.

Thanks HTTD! Can't wait to go and check it out.

Back