• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 OGBoards SECRET SANTA (gifts????)

To my Santa: sorry for being difficult. The extra effort is very much appreciated!

you aren't the only one. This idiot input the zip code incorrectly....it doesn't even exist

To my Santa: Blame future nonny for botching the shipping (I ordered it Cyber Monday)
nonny_zpsda105d60.jpg

Still waiting for my Santee to post their gifts. It was delivered on Saturday.

Thanks for the gifts man, sorry about the wait.
Really enjoying the beer course book and the rub away bar. I don't know how the hell it works, whatever #science

10662067_620901035490_3653442062530734002_o.jpg

Thank you for the shark with a frickin' laser pointer on it's head, I regifted that to my MIL who teaches high school and my wife wrapped it before I could take a picture.

f2eb_shark_w_frickin_laser_pointer.jpg

I'm going to deliver my gifts on Monday or Tuesday.

Attachments

• SantaGift.jpg
    SantaGift.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
whoa, what's that rubaway bar?

From the description it's supposed to remove smells you get on your hands during cooking (Onions, Garlic, etc).

It seemed pretty cool.

I would imagine it's steel. I rub my hands on my sink to achieve this but would love a bar.

Finally got the second part of my Santee's gift in the mail today. Apologies for the late shipping, but 1.) individual Amazon sellers suck, and 2.) this is the bullshit part of the gift anyway, so DEAL WITH IT

104okcz.jpg

2gwx7jc.jpg

I got the first of my flies (Hemingway Caddis flies) from my Secret Santa yesterday. Thanks again Townie! Looking forward to some dry fly fishing in the Spring.

Not yet, will definitely check it out
7cdb3f0f120005413450e4aeb069cb81.jpg

Custom!
#wefancy

Part three came in today. Unfortunately part two were Wake Forest bracelets for the kiddos and are strewn about the house so they are not pictured. LadyDeac03 must be a careful reader to nail the cookbook like she did. Really cised to make pimento cheese sausage balls tomorrow. Bottle opener has already been used plenty. Good job, lady.

9dd171a02eb6fc8431ce9b7bcfef085d.jpg

Part three came in today. Unfortunately part two were Wake Forest bracelets for the kiddos and are strewn about the house so they are not pictured. LadyDeac03 must be a careful reader to nail the cookbook like she did. Really cised to make pimento cheese sausage balls tomorrow. Bottle opener has already been used plenty. Good job, lady.

9dd171a02eb6fc8431ce9b7bcfef085d.jpg

Finally! I feel like I ordered that like a month ago! Glad you like it. I kind of want one for myself :)

Finally! I feel like I ordered that like a month ago! Glad you like it. I kind of want one for myself :)

Before you branch out, you have some desserts to create and mail out.

WolfDeac got me whiskey stones! I was actually looking for some earlier this month and couldnt find any, we had two sets but they weren't mine. I guess my old roommate took them or something. Pics to come later.

Sorry about the zip code error, the effort is appreciated.

Back