• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 OGBoards SECRET SANTA (gifts????)

I haven't delivered my gift yet, sorry. Combination of being sick and working crazy hours this week. I'm gonna throw in a 6 pack of something good to make up for it

WolfDeac got me whiskey stones! I was actually looking for some earlier this month and couldnt find any, we had two sets but they weren't mine. I guess my old roommate took them or something. Pics to come later.

Sorry about the zip code error, the effort is appreciated.

In action tonight with one of the new glass filled with Four Roses Single Barrel

10865259_316590301875541_225579302_n.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! My secret Santa is the #1 bestest person in the entire world. I have taken so many sexy pics of my gifts but will post later cause I gotta go to dinner. I love you.

My gift says it was delievered December 9. What gives, Santee?

I also got ANOTHER ice mold from China yesterday shaped like guns.

Nonny went weird with his gifts lol

Just got an awesome package from Freakadeac, will post PICkles asap. If not I'll give a rundown

Thanks man!!

Ok! My tapatalk is messed up so I can't post photos, but I'll give the rundown

-Two cans of surge (YES)
-Sunglasses that you can see at night in (needed)
-A bacon bowl

and... drumroll please... the gift that makes this package "the shit"...

SquattyPotty-Logo.jpg

Oh daaaamn awar's second part came and it's fucking sweet. A tie dye MOUNT FLAVA shirt (!!!) and her dad (!!!) made me a fucking mix tape (!!!)

!!!

Oh daaaamn awar's second part came and it's fucking sweet. A tie dye MOUNT FLAVA shirt (!!!) and her dad (!!!) made me a fucking mix tape (!!!)

!!!

Glad it got there! Have you looked at the USB yet? I intended it to be like a mix tape but it got a liiiittle out of hand.

Glad it got there! Have you looked at the USB yet? I intended it to be like a mix tape but it got a liiiittle out of hand.

Meant to bring it to work today, but forgot. Will do this week and report back. Excited for the WEIRD.

After fears of theft. . . a package full of booze was delivered to me at work today! Delicious liquors (vodkas, whiskey, and tequila) from Deep Eddy Distillery in Austin, Texas! Thanks Santa! These will definitely be enjoyed.

23u34m0.jpg

After fears of theft. . . a package full of booze was delivered to me at work today! Delicious liquors (vodkas, whiskey, and tequila) from Deep Eddy Distillery in Austin, Texas! Thanks Santa! These will definitely be enjoyed.

23u34m0.jpg

Glad they finally showed up. Sorry about the hassle

it's an awesome, eclectic mix from what i can tell

right now i'm just listening to the entire washed out - paracosm album

it was a weird thing explaining this thumb drive mixtape from a boards friend's dad to my gf

Back