• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 resolutions thread

Make and actually follow a budget for aggressive saving is my #1 right now. Houses don't buy themselves.

Yeah. I would say that debt reduction is my #1 goal. Followed by living healthier and getting more involved in the community.

Professionally I would like to do more networking and start generating my own business.

Get my finances in order and get serious about savings plans now that I'm married and might be going back to school is goal No. 1.

Use all the sweet kitchen gear we got from said wedding is goal No. 2.

Lose all the weight I gained back after the wedding is goal No. 3.

Yeah. I would say that debt reduction is my #1 goal. Followed by living healthier and getting more involved in the community.

Professionally I would like to do more networking and start generating my own business.

this is one for me also.

2013 was about going balls to the wall on my new job and it worked out really well.

2014 should be about finding a slightly better work/life balance, I think the amount I put in this year will help that though. Also gotta start saving way more than I do.

I've been throwing around the idea of something big for a few years now. I've decided to go all in for it, and should know something by the end of January. Wish me good thoughts. Hopefully I'll have some pretty exciting news to share with everyone.

Going to give up drinking beer at some point, from then until my marathon. Thinking about going two months without drinking it, excluding Saint Patty's Day. So my prohibition would start February 27th.

I've been throwing around the idea of something big for a few years now. I've decided to go all in for it, and should know something by the end of January. Wish me good thoughts. Hopefully I'll have some pretty exciting news to share with everyone.

pm please

Sounds like he's gonna start a big fire somewhere. Frankly I'm terrified.

Sounds like he's gonna start a big fire somewhere. Frankly I'm terrified.
images.jpeg

I'm still thinking of something substantial but my easy-to-achieve resolutions are to maintain 185lbs and to listen to more NPR as opposed to Top 40 during my work commute.

1. Stop focusing on the past and focus on the present and how the present will get me to my future.
2. Pass the bar exam.

Can I make a resolution for someone else?
"I resolve to, once and for all, learn how to use the toaster." - crazy coworker who has burned her toast EVERY DAY for the last 2.5 years

Back