• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 Resolutions

I've already lost about 60 pounds since April. My goal was to get below 200 before April 2013. I have about 15-20 more pounds to go.

Running a half marathon in March. Running the Cooper Bridge 10k in April.

Not sure that 2013 has a marathon in the cards, but I might contemplate a fall half.

Finish paying off credit card debt.

I started a lot of these endeavors last spring, so it's more about continuation.

Still north of 200, but have kept most of the weight off for over a year.

Still got CC debt. Wife doing grad school and quitting her job has not helped.

Did run a marathon.

To the tag, NOPE. If anything, it's worse than ever.

Lose 80 lbs by football season.
Stop being so laid back all the time, aggressively pursue my goals.
Didn't accomplish #1.
Did accomplish #2, with potentially something big coming after the first of the year.

Its 10lbs a month, which is what I was losing when I was doing P90x. Aggressive goal, but it'll show my resolve.

Well, I did lose 10lbs overall.

Get to below 8% body fat
Qualify for 2014 CrossFit Regionals
Complete a Spartan Beast and Tough Mudder in top 20%
Take a long vacation to Europe

2014 goals

Find a new apartment in Philly
Re-read Moby Dick
Earn a promotion/raise (aka change the organizational zeitgeist)
Not get injured

Lets start a 2014 Resolutions thread. No offense, but I can't wait to completely distance myself from practically all of 2013.

Lets start a 2014 Resolutions thread. No offense, but I can't wait to completely distance myself from practically all of 2013.

Srsly. WHO DECIDED TO HIJACK THIS THREAD.

And can we please wait until NEW YEARS at least you damn commies.

-Continue working out and eating healthy
-Improve my sewing/Sew all my clothes for a year
-planche to handstand
DONE
HAVEN'T REALLY BOUGHT MUCH
MAYBE IN 2014

I did OK on my resolutions. I lost 10lbs for the wedding but I've gained back 5lbs since then. I haven't lifted a weight in at least 9 months, which is pretty sad. The goal of being more social with my team was not met; listening to Spotify and posting on the boards are better ways to spend my free time. I eat lunch with them 4 out of 5 days so at least there's that. I'm thinking my 2014 resolution will be more about further clarifying and developing my strengths.

Back