• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 SHEEP – Regular Season Week 2 - Polling Closed

I don't think of Jack Daniel's as being a cheap whiskey.

I even thought Beam was a little too nice for that question, but figured it was well known.

I had helmet and went with headphones and then tried talking myself back into helmet because my headphones are really just ear buds, but figured helmet was random.

If I don't lose too much ground on the next two I feel pretty good about the last two questions (those seemed kind of easy, right?)

100 miles
Van Gough

34XcVHn.jpg

250 miles
Da Vinci

I'm sure everyone else did time not distance

Oh shit I misread and said hours!! I didn't even get it when someone said they hoped for a "5/10 hours response."

Some people commute 100 miles. They're road tripping twice a day!

Eh, I think anytime you're in the car for over an hour (without a wreck/traffic) you can consider it a road trip of sorts. It's no longer a jaunt to the local taco bell at that point. Plus, 100 is a nice round number.

See, I know how Sheep answers work, but I figured 100 miles was way too short and 500 miles was way too much. 250 seemed like a nice number.

Fuck

Back