• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 SHEEP – Regular Season Week 2 - Polling Closed

sorry, must have messed up the submit.

1 cookoutdeac - 409
2 RubbinsRacin - 387
3 RedSoxFaithful - 385
4 timdunkandthefunk - 384
5 TWDeac - 382

I see the argument for Disney, I'm just annoyed because I didn't put it to try to slip one by, I just didn't even think of them as separate. Like I'd never think to put "Six Flags Great Adventure" instead of just "Six Flags."

I think that's my first perfect game, thank god no one else put Ol'Yeller. Thanks for running it again MRoost, defs prefer the 2pm start.

I was in Orlando last week and the insufferable social activity worker at the Hilton Grand Vacation asked a kid what his favorite park was, and he said Disney World. To this she responded, "But Disney World isn't a park, there's the Magic Kingdom and Epcot and Animal Kingdom, and BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Overall Team scores:

Cookout's Good Arm - 2530
Fear the Bear - 2336
Electric Bugaloo - 2230
Hops Holes - 2199
Team Krabby Patty - 2156
Bleating Optimists - 2132
Team Crippling Pressure - 2131
Team #Soccer Drooligans - 2118
TBD - 1910
Team Porcelain Gods - 1719
Team Greatful Dead - 1578

Top 8 teams make the playoffs right?

Alright Optimists, we have a 222 point lead (111 a week....so 37 points per player) so let's just not be dumbasses in the future (may be hard for us).

Peyton Manning - 6
Manning - 2

As an idiot who put P. Manning, I wish he would have grouped these (would have put me in the Top 40!). Absolutely understand why he didn't though. 2&2 and Moon would have put Eli.

Definitely answers Chic's earlier question.

Peyton Manning - 6
Manning - 2

As an idiot who put P. Manning, I wish he would have grouped these (would have put me in the Top 40!). Absolutely understand why he didn't though. 2&2 and Moon would have put Eli.

Definitely answers Chic's earlier question.

Yea, i try to gauge intent. here it wasnt clear. eli has the hardware even though hes a mouthbreather.

Back