• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 SHEEP – Regular Season Week 5 - Polling Closed

Sudan
Trump

...again, Sheep answer. He's leading in all the polls. Terrible real answer (I hope).

i really would have combined them if there wasnt jackson TN and jackson MO both answered.

tumblr_m2wbwkc84x1ru37dno1_500.gif

riot.jpg

i really would have combined them if there wasnt jackson TN and jackson MO both answered.

i don't think the half dozen or so people who have weighed in so far are that upset with your grouping of the jacksons that affected, like, 3 people

Hmm, defs a little confused that the towns that only had two submissions (one with state, one without) didn't get grouped. I don't even know about any other cities named Lincoln.

The Jackson split makes sense, but the other ones, wtf.

Hmm, defs a little confused that the towns that only had two submissions (one with state, one without) didn't get grouped. I don't even know about any other cities named Lincoln.

i looked it up, there are like 50 of them.

how can i group the lincolns and not the jacksons?

I had to google it. Apparently there's a Lincoln, New Hampshire?

Back