• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Football Recruiting Thread - Notes from NSD Press Conference and Reception

Clawson reacting to the Byrd decision:

4b6f1de5ed93a0e0377de701d55c1a1b.jpg

We never had this degree of recruiting coverage in the past, but it seems like Clawson is the only coach we've had who really gets the whole recruiting game thing. I'm pulling so hard for him to succeed so we can keep this movement going.

If we can snag Cole, we move past Ga Tech and into 10th in the ACC on 247....

Clawson already has 9.5 of the top 20 recruits we've had since 2000 per 247..... (1/2 is from archibald)

All 22 LOIs are in........including Byrd.

No last minutes losses, 1 last minute addition

So, 22 likely the final number? Feels GREAT - especially after last night in BB.

All 22 LOIs are in........including Byrd.

No last minutes losses, 1 last minute addition

That is huge! Remarkable. Great work by staff.

It would be interesting to see a list of the schools we beat out for these recruits.

Why would Cole choose South Alabama over WFU?

With Alabama off the table (assuming it really is) seems like a no-brainer to me, unless there is something else out there, i.e. grades, disciplinary issues, etc.

He also picked up an offer from Oklahoma immediately after decommitting from Bama

Why would Cole choose South Alabama over WFU?

With Alabama off the table (assuming it really is) seems like a no-brainer to me, unless there is something else out there, i.e. grades, disciplinary issues, etc.

I assume that he is looking to stay in Alabama.

I did not know we wanted Liverpool as a TE. His tape as a TE looked pretty good. Will help our depth in the future.

Deuce Statham to Cincinnati (as expected, Wake didn't get involved)

Someone pls photoshop Bestbrook, KD, and Harden on this.

Back