• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 OGBoards Secret Santa! Go do it!

Reaction score
Holyyyy shit you guys, I almost forgot about this. I'm stupid busy so I'll just copypasta instructions below. You all know how it works anyway.

giphy.gif

Things to do:
1) By Thanksgiving, PM me your name (boards name optional), address, and any description, guidelines, allergies, clothing sizes, or generally useful information you'd like to include. Please, to make it easier on me, just do it exactly like this:

Name (boardsname)
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Size L, allergic to peanuts and Harry Giles' face.

2) Wait patiently for me to assign you, via PM, someone for whom you secretly Santa. I know this is hard. I'll send out messages after Thanksgiving.

3) Shop for your Santa, make crafts, send in special requests to Etsy, whatever. The guideline in years past has been something like $25, including shipping. By no means feel obligated to stick to that, so long as you don't short change your Santee.

4) Try to get your gift mailed so that it gets to your Santee by Christmas.

5) When you receive your Secret Santa's gift-in-a-box, enjoy! Post photos! Tell us about it!

Things to not do:
1) Sign up late. You have until and through Thanksgiving Day. So much time.

2) "Sign up" on the thread (i.e. IN!) and never send me a PM and then wonder why you haven't received an assignment.

3) Fucking sign up and then not do it. Just do it.

That's it! Go do it! Happy holidays!

giphy.gif

IN:
ippity
bym
df07
tsy
brasky
heltoncreek
lbe
ladydeac
getsomedeacinya
ITK
chic
jdawg
nonny
bder
timdunk
tejas
wolf
dash
peach
manifest
mdmh

Last edited:
In as always

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Didn't somebody get The Accomodator last year? Was that a gift from Manifest to AWAR or am I misremembering?

Back