• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 OGBoards Secret Santa! Go do it!

MDMH I am your Santa and have had shipping issues. Re-sent today

Sorry about delay

No problem! Thanks for letting me know, I look forward to getting a New Year's present.

hate i have been away from here too long & missed out on this wonderful tradition!! i also hate that this is something i wish i knew about a looooooong time ago...some of you will understand, some of you won't. this: The Accomodator

hate i have been away from here too long & missed out on this wonderful tradition!! i also hate that this is something i wish i knew about a looooooong time ago...some of you will understand, some of you won't. this: The Accomodator

Hahahahaha you need to get in next year

I didn't know if the hotsauce would be a weird gift, but it just came out and the only place I've seen it is at Publix. It's very good in marinade.

Just came out in NC? TX has had it forever. Pretty good stuff.

Well crap. It's the first time I've ever seen it, and I watched a recent review of it so I thought it was new. I originally wanted to get TSY a bottle of Carolina reaper Carolina style barbecue sauce, but it would have been 25$ with shipping

Well crap. It's the first time I've ever seen it, and I watched a recent review of it so I thought it was new. I originally wanted to get TSY a bottle of Carolina reaper Carolina style barbecue sauce, but it would have been 25$ with shipping

Didn't mean to spoil it for you. It's good stuff. I first bought a bottle when it was on sale at my local HEB about two years ago. Wouldn't be surprised if these things make it to TX before NC, even if it is made in FL (or at least the bottle in my fridge was).

Back