• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 OGBoards Secret Santa! Go do it!

Are they etched or something? Etsy is great for that shit.

yup

il_570xN.1051983559_9ze7.jpg

Now that we're posting gifts, here's mine. HeltonCreek, good man that he is, requested that a donation be made to Feeding America. I didn't see anywhere to specify the donation in his honor, but here's to HeltonCreek!

q3cLpQf.png

9Atemlh.png

Thanks for doing that. While 2016 has sucked in some respects, it's been pretty good to me. I started a new job this year, I'm not in need of anything, so I'd like to help those less fortunate. If someone is truly hungry, then they surely have other major issues as well so if I can help ease that one burden, maybe it will help them with the other ones too.

My Santee's gift hit another snag. We're looking at a Monday delivery now.

I unboxed a beautiful set of drinking accessories last night! A bottle opener, pint glass, and coffee mug (which I'm using at the moment) covered in the name of my favorite little city in America. Many thanks, Brasky! Great work!

(I also love Camel City Goods, have many things from them and have given their swag as many gifts. Thanks for supporting local!)

GhJqQm7.jpg

Thnk you Wokf!! I'll have to get a picture tomorrow when the glass is not in use!

I got an awesome wine glass that says "it's not drinking alone if the dog is home" and a very funny creative curses generator. My favorite so far is "pube wrangler"

Santa creepin' around in my hood today!

Thanks, Santa Chic! I found your present when I was on my way out from lunch (I knew I heard a car while I was there). I glanced at the card, but will do a proper opening and photo shoot when I get home tonight.

Can't be the first time we've have Santa/Santee Santee/Santa, right?

Thanks, Santa Chic! I found your present when I was on my way out from lunch (I knew I heard a car while I was there). I glanced at the card, but will do a proper opening and photo shoot when I get home tonight.

Yeah, I thought about ringing the doorbell, but figured a drive by drop might have been best

Huh, didn't even notice that, haha. I just check to make sure that you get someone you haven't had before (within reason).

FxEPHm8.jpg

From Santa Chic,

Running socks - I always love trying new socks. Might be a few months before I get out of wool again. :)
Beer - 35K Stout from Against the Grain, Barista Chocolate Quad from Kasteel and Imperial Biscotti Break from Evil Twin. I don't know the first two, but am eager to try them. The 3rd I know and love.
Peanut Butter Buckeye Cookies - I tried one and I'll have another. These are ***amazing***. You could've just packed these and I would've been delighted.

Well done, Chic. These presents are awesome!

Heads up to my Santa. I'll be away from the address I provided from Dec 19 - Jan 10th. If it's already in route, I can probably have a neighbor grab it. Otherwise, I can give you a new address for that time period. I guess just PM ipity if necessary.

DF07- part 3 should arrive just after Christmas (though it's alresdy shipped, it must be coming from Timbuktu!)

FxEPHm8.jpg

From Santa Chic,

Running socks - I always love trying new socks. Might be a few months before I get out of wool again. :)
Beer - 35K Stout from Against the Grain, Barista Chocolate Quad from Kasteel and Imperial Biscotti Break from Evil Twin. I don't know the first two, but am eager to try them. The 3rd I know and love.
Peanut Butter Buckeye Cookies - I tried one and I'll have another. These are ***amazing***. You could've just packed these and I would've been delighted.

Well done, Chic. These presents are awesome!

I'm glad you get to try a few new beers and have an old favorite. And that you liked the cookies, they were relatively easy to make. I was glad to get to do a local delivery for being able to include non-shipping friendly items.

Those cookies... omg.

Had I known you were there, I would've traded for some of the mexican hot chocolate cookies I made. :D

Just got home to a package from my Secret Santa. I've got to admit that I'm usually not one for trinkets or such and would rather enjoy experiences. And for this price, it's damn difficult to give an experience.

But big props to BD for doing just that with his gift. He bought me 4 different types of whiskey to try. Love it! Well done and thank you very much, BD!

6e71b33af53cbf60b701de68e97dae1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome gift, and kudos to any Santa that goes over budget or makes a gift themselves. I look forward to this thread every year.

Just got home to a package from my Secret Santa. I've got to admit that I'm usually not one for trinkets or such and would rather enjoy experiences. And for this price, it's damn difficult to give an experience.

But big props to BD for doing just that with his gift. He bought me 4 different types of whiskey to try. Love it! Well done and thank you very much, BD!

6e71b33af53cbf60b701de68e97dae1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pleasure! Enjoy them. They looked pretty unusual so I'm hoping you haven't had them before.

BDer is historically awesome at this.

Santee, part 1 of your gift is on the way and should be there Friday... part 2 is in process.

Back