• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 OGBoards Secret Santa! Go do it!

Need to figure out how to post the pic, but I opened mine this morning and my santa's the best!! "tour de pizza" pizza cutter (it looks like a little road bike and the wheels are pizza cutter blades) and some really cute slipper socks which are PERFECT because I literally said this morning "dang I need some new slippers."
Thanks, Santa!!

Need to figure out how to post the pic, but I opened mine this morning and my santa's the best!! "tour de pizza" pizza cutter (it looks like a little road bike and the wheels are pizza cutter blades) and some really cute slipper socks which are PERFECT because I literally said this morning "dang I need some new slippers."
Thanks, Santa!!

:hug::thumbsup:

Sorry for the misspelling (though I'm going to blame the bacon company) but hope you like it! You've also got part 2 of the gift coming later this week!

Yay! More good stuff!

fb6d1c84f446309b773b3e20d8558d91.jpg

Thanks!!! Will share any good ideas with the Pit Parenting thread ;-)

Checked the mail this morning and found a fun surprise! Cool NC themed beer opener (gonna hang it above my little bar cart!) and no home would be complete without the greatest music video hits from the Backstreet Boys 😂😂😂

Now I can casually jam out to As Long As You Love Me while I sip on some lovely local brews anytime I want!

dd367a483e1b13b08a296e48b22b6f8f.jpg

Thanks Santa!

Checked the mail this morning and found a fun surprise! Cool NC themed beer opener (gonna hang it above my little bar cart!) and no home would be complete without the greatest music video hits from the Backstreet Boys ������

Now I can casually jam out to As Long As You Love Me while I sip on some lovely local brews anytime I want!

Thanks Santa!

Glad you like it and Merry Christmas!

Now that we're posting gifts, here's mine. HeltonCreek, good man that he is, requested that a donation be made to Feeding America. I didn't see anywhere to specify the donation in his honor, but here's to HeltonCreek!

q3cLpQf.png

9Atemlh.png

Glad you like them.

Sorry it took so long to acknowledge. Packages sent to our apartment tend to grow legs and walk away so we ship stuff to a pickup place. Wife got it and it ended up in the pile of boxes from our registry and I just found them last night.

My santa did some badass baller shit and got me these real tight pint glasses with knoxville maps on them. They are bauss. Will take pics later but need to know who this wonderful human is. Thx.

My santa did some badass baller shit and got me these real tight pint glasses with knoxville maps on them. They are bauss. Will take pics later but need to know who this wonderful human is. Thx.

:cam:

Glad you liked them!

Btw they have a bunch of various maps at the etsy shop I got those from, but no Winston-Salem/Wake Forest yet for you guys.

Back