• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 OGBoards Secret Santa! Go do it!

I got a package with no note yesterday so if this is from my SS, thank you, I love it!

yX7qofOm.jpg

Santee sorry Santa is running a bit behind. But gift is now on its way

Alright Santee!! Parts 1 and 2 should be arriving Friday/Saturday. :willynilly:

It's also perfect for Wolf. That Santa gets him!

Yep, that's pretty much amazing. Nice work to that Santa.

Glad it got there Peach! They never sent me a shipping notification so I was really wondering if/when it would show up.

Santee should have received everything... hopefully no issues with delivery!

Peach rocks! Thanks for the beer (already consumed) and the wildly appropriate and inappropriate card game! I'm gonna take it up to Annapolis and play it with friends. Much appreciated!

acbhhv.jpg

Just checking on this thread to say I haven't received any gifts yet, and I'm trying to deliver my gifts very soon, possibly tomorrow afternoon.

Just checking on this thread to say I haven't received any gifts yet, and I'm trying to deliver my gifts very soon, possibly tomorrow afternoon.
Good to meet you this afternoon! Hopefully I didn't scare you too much, at least I didn't come out with a gun in hand. Excellent job picking gifts that perfectly fit who I am.

93524c9a62ff94bc794d13e72607819f.jpg

The low ball glasses are getting a workout tonight. Check out the bourbon thread a little later for an update.

I didn't know if the hotsauce would be a weird gift, but it just came out and the only place I've seen it is at Publix. It's very good in marinade.

Back