• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 OGBoards Secret Santa! Go do it!

Thanks Santa bym! I love the mug and the boys will no doubt have a blast with science and we love the other little owl book we have for P, because I agree, owls are the best birds.
164f4c92d02f80dfaa947dc77c7e7c4e.jpg

Thanks Santa bym! I love the mug and the boys will no doubt have a blast with science and we love the other little owl book we have for P, because I agree, owls are the best birds.
164f4c92d02f80dfaa947dc77c7e7c4e.jpg

I'm glad you like it! It's (mostly) birds.

I hope the boys have a ton of fun and stain something valuable with their science! :D

Haha that's a great mug

I know, rite! I saw it a few weeks ago and almost bought one for myself. But, it had a bird and I drew Chic, so...

Gift purchased and sent (thanks, Amazon Prime!). Should be arriving Friday...

Ta-da! It came! No time for staging a pic at home, but it's this:

131597_FT_72232__52928.1441831550.1280.1280.jpg
131597_BK_62679__13791.1441831549.1280.1280.jpg

And Maryland flag socks!

redlion-maryland-crew-socks.jpg

Thanks LadyDeac!

Amazon messed up and my Santee's gift will be late. But I got a free month of Prime out of it, so I am considering that a Secret Santa bonus.

Ordered my gifts. Santee should get them in a couple of days thanks to Amazon Prime.

I splurged a little on my santee but I thought it was too good to pass up. I couldn't add a note or anything but someone is getting a gift from nhl.com later this week.

Getting to see pictures of the gifts is the best part of all of this.

Mine came sans note, but I'm assuming it is from my Santee since my last name was slightly misspelled ;-)

154dea71744f90d3900264629d5c6ba2.jpg

Bacon croutons, two bacon salts, bacon sunflower seeds, bacon popcorn, bacon ranch dip mix, baconnaise, and...bacon lip balm!

Can't wait to dig in!

We're having a salad for dinner anyway, so croutons are going on!

Mine came sans note, but I'm assuming it is from my Santee since my last name was slightly misspelled ;-)

154dea71744f90d3900264629d5c6ba2.jpg

Bacon croutons, two bacon salts, bacon sunflower seeds, bacon popcorn, bacon ranch dip mix, baconnaise, and...bacon lip balm!

Can't wait to dig in!

We're having a salad for dinner anyway, so croutons are going on!
Sorry for the misspelling (though I'm going to blame the bacon company) but hope you like it! You've also got part 2 of the gift coming later this week!

Back