• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 OGBoards Secret Santa! Go do it!

reminder to make sure that if you've signed up, your name appears at the bottom of the original post

As evidenced by the first post in the thread, I'm in again.

The other day when I had friends over someone asked me "Who's this guy in the picture on your fridge?" Had to explain that it was Boston Rob from Survivor and the magnet was given in jest (did not get into the full explanation that I received it from a Secret Santa from the internet message board I frequent ;-)

As evidenced by the first post in the thread, I'm in again.

The other day when I had friends over someone asked me "Who's this guy in the picture on your fridge?" Had to explain that it was Boston Rob from Survivor and the magnet was given in jest (did not get into the full explanation that I received it from a Secret Santa from the internet message board I frequent ;-)

I hope I get you again this year, so I can send a Paul Wachter magnet to you.

we're up to 19.

27 last year. also, I feel like we haven't picked up any new participants in a while. come on, ogboardsers, it's fun!

I'll give a bit of time for stragglers to get in (there's usually a few) and will have assignments made late weekend or sometime Monday.

Back