• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was one of the guys who was firmly against taking CMC with the first pick this past draft. Looking like I was way off and he's a stud. Couldn't be happier for that.

I was one of the guys who was firmly against taking CMC with the first pick this past draft. Looking like I was way off and he's a stud. Couldn't be happier for that.

Same here. By the way, I counted three times against Luke if you include the nice cut on the out route to get open in the first place.

Luke recently bought a house in Foxcroft. Putting down roots.

maybe luke is starting to suck

I think it's more they don't want to wrap up legs in training camp. CMC may be good/great in open space, but Luke is still the best tackler in the league. Questioning Luke's ability during training camp is absurd given what he has done on the field.

DGUG17bU0AAlqwa.jpg

Kyle Love may be my favorite random panther.

Apparently CMC likes to catch punts at a full sprint, which seems a little dangerous

WR is the position that jumps out to me as "I sure as shit hope not" going into the season. I'd love to see Shepard advance to starter over Funchess, Samuel be second team over Bersin, and Bersin play for NFL Canada.

Can't fucking wait for 432 career yards Shepard to take the league by storm! Poonthers!

I hope we see a lot of Christian McCaffrey at RB and Curtis Samuel in the slot this year. Or vice versa. They are essentially the same player. The Panthers should be smart enough to move them around to create mismatches to get them in space.

WR is the position that jumps out to me as "I sure as shit hope not" going into the season. I'd love to see Shepard advance to starter over Funchess, Samuel be second team over Bersin, and Bersin play for NFL Canada.

Gman wanted to cut Bersin. That got him canned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back