• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
WR is the position that jumps out to me as "I sure as shit hope not" going into the season. I'd love to see Shepard advance to starter over Funchess, Samuel be second team over Bersin, and Bersin play for NFL Canada.

You want Shepard to get more run than Samuel?? Maybe on punt/kickoff coverage.

Samuel isn't getting snaps right now. That's why he's listed third string. And after the first play of the game, the receivers are on situational rotation anyway.

I wonder if we're installing any 2 RB, 2 TE, 1 WR formations.

You want Shepard to get more run than Samuel?? Maybe on punt/kickoff coverage.

I was limiting my order to the slot they were put in on the depth chart that was posted. I'd be very happy if Benjamin and Samuel were the two main guys by the end of the year, with Funchess and Shepard playing a lot.

Putting down roots slows you down. Can't accelerate out of a cut.

Seeing Neurodeac post about Luke scares me.

Seeing Bersin in front of anyone on a depth chart scares me, too. He's already overtaken Armanti Edwards as my 2nd least favorite Panther WR ever. Closing quickly on Carruth for the top spot.

Seeing Neurodeac post about Luke scares me.

Seeing Bersin in front of anyone on a depth chart scares me, too. He's already overtaken Armanti Edwards as my 2nd least favorite Panther WR ever. Closing quickly on Carruth for the top spot.

Bersin never won in the big house

My Armanti hate stemmed from trading up to get him. Not really his fault. My hate for Thor's sister stems largely from his dropped punt in the playoffs, though thankfully it didn't cost us. I just wish Jerry would have given his neighbor's kid a spot in the marketing department rather than the active roster.

Y'all are gonna be so got dammed salty when we're starting Olsen, Bersin, and McCaffrey. Glorious.

can't believe ryan and matt kalil are gonna start. such fucking bullshit.

also luke kuechly. fuck that guy.

Ed Dickson is getting screwed by our cracker-ass Mexican head coach. May not make the HOF if this continues.

Can't fucking wait for 287 career yards Bersin to take the league by storm! Poonthers! #statewit #whitepower

Who might be able to help out an NFL team like the Panthers more than Aaron Curry ? BTW, Curry is 6 years younger than Peppers.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article165293287.html

aaroncurry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back