• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 rio olympic thread

That de Grasse-Bolt finish is one of my all-time favorite sports things. I'm cracking up here by myself.

I told my wife "That's the type of camaraderie two guys can share when they're just that much better than everybody else."

De Grasse trying to make a push and Bolt putting that last burst in there was just perfect.

Gatlin came off so phony in that interview too. Your ankle is why you didn't advance? Sure, precious

Great finish to the women's 200m. Thompson had just enough burst at the end.

Jamaicans are fast. Also, is it sexist to say that I could watch Schippers fall in slow motion for a week without losing interest?

And maintaining the theme of reducing Olympic athletes to objects, all of the us 100 hurdlers are absolutely stunning.

And maintaining the theme of reducing Olympic athletes to objects, all of the us 100 hurdlers are absolutely stunning.
No doubt

Hurdlers might be the hottest Olympic athlete group

No doubt

Hurdlers might be the hottest Olympic athlete group

Castlin looked so nice in the intro. Damn.

I'm torn between hurdlers, volleyball, and field hockey.

Weird in this story about the robbery they didn't mention that Lochte seemed to have his wallet in that surveillance video.

Wasting a hell of a lot of time on this story when they should be showing events. Report this story tomorrow morning, no one cares now. Moving on to the Brazil-Argentina volleyball.

Back