• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 rio olympic thread

Haha, I do take a certain guilty pleasure in seeing the strong swimmers absolutely bomb in the run.

It looked like he was in the lead group at the transition, but faded fast in the run.

These bros are absolutely killing it on the run. Leebs probably follows triathlon so she might tell us, but I think Kanute is the weakest of the three Americans.

My stream has new zealand commentators, but my mom was complaining about her USA (channel) commentators that were spouting some shit about Kanute being the best American right that moment in the race​ because he had a CLUB TRIATHLON background in college rather than running or swimming collegiately. LOL, no, shut up, lady.

These bros are absolutely killing it on the run. Leebs probably follows triathlon so she might tell us, but I think Kanute is the weakest of the three Americans.

Wonder how much the other women had to pay Leebs not to try out for the US team.

So will he go back willingly and face charges on filing a false police report or just put Brazil on the "never visit again" list?

From a deadspin comment:

Lawyer: You can never go back to Brazil.
Lochte: Man, but I really enjoyed Europe!

Yes!!! After like five minutes of watching the Brownlees sip their gatorade, we get a great shot of GRILLINGTON outsprinting four dudes! Awesome shot.

I was right about Kanute...totally bombed the run. Can't wait to see the splits though.

Lochte's personal best time in the 100m freestyle is 48.16, is his IQ higher or lower than that?

Back