• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 rio olympic thread

ABC reporter tweeting that there's security footage showing an American swimmer breaking down a bathroom door and getting into a fight with a security guard at a gas station.

OK, maybe they did kill somebody.

That is an interesting development. Still don't see how a fabricated robbery story would cover that up but I guess we'll find out as more details come out.

You do realize we're talking about a group of guys, well at least Lochte for sure, that aren't the brightest bulbs don't you?

Everything Brazil is doing is to save face for someone famous pointing out that Rio is a crime infested corruption full slum. It's one of those shouldn't of made it up because now we can pretend that Rio is awesome because look this horrible thing that happens all the time actually didn't happen this one time. While beside Lochte being proven once again to be super dumb, the question that gets raised for me is how bad of crime you have if the gas station has a security guard, someone reporter should ask that.

LET'S GO GRILLINGTON!

(WFU class of 2010 rolling in triathlon) Less than a minute back.

Or maybe 2011. God. Who can even remember at this point?

Last edited:
Brazil runner bumped felix, tripped her up a little she threw the baton.

Coworker just got a Yahoo news alert saying Lochte admitted the robbery story was made up. Looking for a link.

What was the little leg kick by the Brazilian? Looked intentional...

They are protesting to the officials. They should win and advance automatically.

Coworker just got a Yahoo news alert saying Lochte admitted the robbery story was made up. Looking for a link.

So will he go back willingly and face charges on filing a false police report or just put Brazil on the "never visit again" list?

Lochte's story is so much more unintentionally funny knowing it's made up

The dude told us to get down and I was like whatever and then he pulled out a gun and put it to my forehead, bruh......

Billington 5:28 back at the bike-run transition. Won't be winning this, obviously, but look to see him make up a bunch of time on the run. LET'S GO

First American right now is Kanute in 10th, about a minute back from the leaders.

Back