• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017-18 Men's College Basketball Thread (NWT)

Buzz has hair now?

dFn7jqx.png

Michael Porter Jr. out for the season

Some freshman at Duke named Goldwire is getting minutes for them so far... Looks like he was a 3-star and ranked like in the 300s?? And it looks like he can play? How does this happen?

Some freshman at Duke named Goldwire is getting minutes for them so far... Looks like he was a 3-star and ranked like in the 300s?? And it looks like he can play? How does this happen?

It's almost like the guy who coaches Duke knows what he's doing.

Michael Porter Jr. out for the season

He or Bagley was projected by most to be the overall #1 pick in 2018 draft. Will be interesting to see how much a serious back injury impacts his draft stock. Sucks for Missou fans.

I wonder how long his dad will keep that job at Mizzou.

I also wonder if Porter Jr. will even bother to stay in school.

I wonder how long his dad will keep that job at Mizzou.

I also wonder if Porter Jr. will even bother to stay in school.
Like 99.9% chance that Porter Jr. and his dad knew about the injury months ago. So Porter Jr. knew he would never play and chose a school that would hire his dad as an assistant. None of the top 10-15 programs in the country would add Porter Sr. on to their staff just to get 1 recruit.

Like 99.9% chance that Porter Jr. and his dad knew about the injury months ago. So Porter Jr. knew he would never play and chose a school that would hire his dad as an assistant. None of the top 10-15 programs in the country would add Porter Sr. on to their staff just to get 1 recruit.

They also got his 6'11 brother who was borderline Top 25.

Is NC State this good, or Arizona severely overrated yet again?

Uh oh, looks like cow college will revenge last season's game and blow us out by 30 this year. :(

Two ACC teams pull upsets of top 10 teams and I find it hard to care.

Back