• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017-18 Men's College Basketball Thread (NWT)

You mean like when He Who Shall Not Be Named beat #2 Miami by 15?

That was his third year where we beat ranked Miami and NC State to finish 6-12in the ACC and 13-18 overall. Those were good times Facepalm

Impressed with Keatts' bench coaching year 1.

Not so much yet with DM year 4. :(

My takeaway from that NCSU-Zona game is that DeAndre Ayton is one of the most insanely talented freshmen I've ever seen.

State loses to an average Northern Iowa team, misses out on a shot at Villanova in the championship of the Battle for Atlantis.

Zona-Purdue in the Bahamas 7/8 game. Just like it was drawn up

TX is shredding Duke's zone.

Roach posterized DeLaurier. WOW!!!

TX up 12 at half.

Shaka is such a baller. Should have paid him.

Bilas STFU about the youth thing. It's your bread and butter. And number 15's haircut is pure Duke.

Bad coaching late in the game by Shaka. His guards got dunks and layups nearly every time they drove. They stopped driving with about 8 minute to go.

Why are Chaundee and Moore on the bench for so much of the half?

So I guess in retrospect State's win over Arizona really isn't that impressive since Zona lost the 7/8 game by 25 points
And state finised fourth in the tournament

Last edited:
Yep, doesn’t look near as nice as we would hope. This team is low on talent but K^2 has them playing hard and we at least have an identity now. If we can find someone to consistently shoot the ball we will be pesky all year but this isn’t a tourney team. Love what I’m seeing so far though.

Alabama’s entire bench got ejected v Minnesota for running on the court during a fight. Had one of their remaining 5 foul out. Playing last 11 minutes with 4 guys

Back