• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017-18 Men's College Basketball Thread (NWT)

Drexel came back from 34 down tonight against Delaware: Drexel trailed 53-19 late in the first half; but the Dragons ultimately won 85-83: The record of coming back from 32 down had stood for 60+ years:

08b676079f90e942c192e55e061c960e.jpg

Holy shit VT. Buzz is that dude. Man I remember the days when the Joel had that type of atmosphere. Unfortunately, that’s all they are, just memories.

Buzz got lucky...don’t you remember some of our board brothers telling us it takes 5 years to turn a program around

Duke has two lottery pick bigs, while VT has one guy over 6'6 on their whole roster. But please keep coming with the Dinos excuse, Charlotte, RJ, and DCDeac.

No excuses here- we want Buzz!!!

Just hope that he doesn't stroke out on the sidelines.

K complained about lack of depth and short bench after the game. Poor thing, only 10 burger boys this year

Soooooo, dook doesn't score a FG for the last 7 minutes and only makes 5 fts as VT out scores them 15-5 to close the game.

Duke has two lottery pick bigs, while VT has one guy over 6'6 on their whole roster. But please keep coming with the Dinos excuse, Charlotte, RJ, and DCDeac.

Not even John Wooden could win with the roster we have this year...

#BuzzIn #CreanyGoodness

Not even John Wooden could win with the roster we have this year...

#BuzzIn #CreanyGoodness

I think he could, well if he can overcome the dead thing and all. HMMM, come to think of it, Bz was dead from the get go I think

Hell, DM looks like the walking 6'10" dead on the sidelines.

There's something to be said for Buzz's emotion that his VT team feeds off of.

Why couldn't we have VT's Buzz??! :tear:

Suck it dook.

I think I said a while back that Buzz had a relationship with Whit Babcock, who has quickly turned into 1 of the best ADs in the country. It was a huge coup at the time for VT to grab him away from what was a much better hoops school. Doubt Buzz would have come to Wake over VT because of that relationship.

What pissed me off is I turned the channel with several minutes left thinking it was in the bag for Duke, forgot to check back in and didn't turn it back till the students were rushing the court. Boneheaded move of the day.

Back