• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017-18 Men's College Basketball Thread (NWT)

Probably a mix of both. Time outs in good spots, players playing D, BOXING out, smart passes, GOOD shots. Just completely foreign to what we are used to seeing.

WOW! ND down 21 with 14 minutes to play.... and wins.

Hell, when Wake is down by 10 we know that we're toast.

Lifeless coaching staff= lifeless team. :(

The ACC tournament is just not the same since Maryland left. That had to hurt losing such a big fanbase in DC and Maryland.

Conference re-alignment just murdered some old Big East programs. Cuse, UConn, Pitt, GTown are shells of what they used to be.

Conference re-alignment just murdered some old Big East programs. Cuse, UConn, Pitt, GTown are shells of what they used to be.

Like we have room to talk..... although it was not realignment for us it was Ron Wellman

Agree. But BC v Clemson isn't exactly must see ACC Tournament tv.

I won't be able to catch all of UVA/Louisville, but will definitely miss BC/Clemson.

So Lunardi has Oklahoma still in and Okie St and ND out. At least he now has Louisville in. The ACC is going to have a lot of 7-10 seeds capable of doing some early damage. Louisville, ND, FSU, VT and Miami could all be in that 7-10 range. I don't have much faith in FSU this year, but the other 4 are each capable of taking out a #1 or 2 in the 2nd round.

Edited to add UVA handled Louisville surprisingly easily. I found it a bit risible that Dakich and the play by play guy were complementary of the job Padgett has done this year with what is the 3rd most talented team in the conference.

Last edited:
Damn, great Bama/aTm finish. Collin Sexton wants to dance

This BC team is fun. Do they have any chance at the tournament without the auto-bid?

Clemson's first ACCT semis trip in 10 years.

Of course, that was still more recent than Wake's last

Back