• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 College Football Coaching Carousel

Dabo is settling in kind of like Roach K at Duke.

I like Dabo, but he is going to cause us problems no matter who his coordinators are.

Also for the Temple troll...Gasparilla....lmao. What’s next, Desposito?

Dabo is settling in kind of like Roach K at Duke.

I like Dabo, but he is going to cause us problems no matter who his coordinators are.

Also for the Temple troll...Gasparilla....lmao. What’s next, Desposito?

You wouldn't even be eligible for the Despacito Bowl due to your inability to spell it. I guess that's why you're in the mighty Belk Bowl, because your dumb fanbase can spell it.

Someone on your board named zqglass sent me this message:

Eat shit and die

Is that considered okay by this board's moderators or should actions be taken against this poster. It's cyberbullying at best. Something much darker at worst.

Is that considered okay by this board's moderators or should actions be taken against this poster. It's cyberbullying at best. Something much darker at worst.

Half Man, Half Owl, Whole Snowflake.

Grow a pair

I hope you drown in your own feces, although you're probably a parody.

Hedwig%20Owl_0.jpg

HalfOwlWholedumbass has retreated to his "safe space."

Didn't work with Morris.

As someone mentioned last week, maybe Venables doesn't want a head coaching gig. He could have chased one while at OU as his defenses out there were certainly top notch. Or maybe he doesn't interview well.

Chad Morris mentioned he'd like to have him as his DC at Arkansas. Not sure this was said to get Brent a raise (those former Clemson assistants gotta stick together)or if Morris thinks he is really attainable. Brent making 1.7 mil at Clemson. Not sure Razorbacks will pay a DC that much or more.

As someone mentioned last week, maybe Venables doesn't want a head coaching gig. He could have chased one while at OU as his defenses out there were certainly top notch. Or maybe he doesn't interview well.

Chad Morris mentioned he'd like to have him as his DC at Arkansas. Not sure this was said to get Brent a raise (those former Clemson assistants gotta stick together)or if Morris thinks he is really attainable. Brent making 1.7 mil at Clemson. Not sure Razorbacks will pay a DC that much or more.

K-State keeps thinking they will get Venables but Bill Snyder won't die/retire.

$1.7 mil and staying at Clemson sounds like a pretty good deal to me.....unless he really wants to be a head coach.

$1.7 mil and staying at Clemson sounds like a pretty good deal to me.....unless he really wants to be a head coach.

I've heard he just doesn't want to leave his "get back" guy, because his hands feel so good around his waist.

I've always heard from VT guys that Foster has some pretty bad skeletons in the closet that prevent him from wanting a HC gig. Mainly of the cocaine and coed variety. Maybe Venables has similar skeletons, possibly with his get-back guy.

But they don't stop him from being the most well know DC in the country?

But they don't stop him from being the most well know DC in the country?

That's because of the clause in the ACC tv contracts that require always referring to the VT defense as "Bud Foster's Defense" and mentioning at least 25 times per half

The clause absorbed the "Beamer Ball" clause.

Back