• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Football Recruiting

Coach Clawson in Beeville, TX today to visit Waydale Jones.

Burley reconfirmed his commitment on twitter as 110% solid to Wake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WAYDALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah pretty sure Waydale just committed (in a very unconventional way). He said "dinner with my next head coach" with a picture of Clawson. Big get!

New DB offer to Zyon Gilbert likely means Layne isn't coming. I like it though. Offers from Illinois, South Carolina, and Cincinnati. Pretty much a like-for-like replacement to be honest.

Not sure I like that we're going down our list. Our staff clearly prefers Layne at CB, but I guess we trust their judgement. Fantastic commit from waydale jones!

Claude and Washington are officially on notice

New DB offer to Zyon Gilbert likely means Layne isn't coming. I like it though. Offers from Illinois, South Carolina, and Cincinnati. Pretty much a like-for-like replacement to be honest.

That would assume he commits right?

Not sure I like that we're going down our list. Our staff clearly prefers Layne at CB, but I guess we trust their judgement. Fantastic commit from waydale jones!

At this point, it's practically a toss-up which one turns out to be the better player. Similarly ranked with similar offer sheets. This kid was 2x All-State in Bama. That's still great

Back