• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Football Recruiting

http://247sports.com/player/tyriq-hardimon-85433

Skilled defensive back. Unsure if he will play safety or CB. Offers from cal, northwestern, Minnesota, West Virginia, army and navy. He decommitted from cal yesterday after his visit with us.

Really glad to have Ty.
Looks like a very good player, and a north GA boy as well.

Wake is a lot closer than Cal. Good decision.

Welcome to Ty, sounds very promising for us. The pendulum seems to be moving back in the positive direction for us. Time for a few more recruits and a good DC.

Whatever happened to to the Riggins kids. And that random Limebacker/RB from Utah

Jamal Riggins from FL? I think someone had posted that he was arrested on sexual assault charges (a few weeks after he decomitted from Wake).

Whatever happened to to the Riggins kids. And that random Limebacker/RB from Utah

Riggins decommitted and then got himself in some legal trouble. Whatever traction we had with Levani Damuni didn't last long. Maybe we couldn't recruit him very hard when it mattered because we had so many LB commits at the time.

Really glad to have Ty.
Looks like a very good player, and a north GA boy as well.

Wake is a lot closer than Cal. Good decision.

I couldn't help but notice the twitter comment from Ty's teammate Chris Jackson, another cornerback.. He seemed to suggest he could be future Deacon.

JAX II ‏@chris_jack24 8h8 hours ago
@THardimon YESSSIR!!! Congrats bro proud of you. Might be teammates 🤔

I couldn't help but notice the twitter comment from Ty's teammate Chris Jackson, another cornerback.. He seemed to suggest he could be future Deacon.

JAX II ‏@chris_jack24 8h8 hours ago
@THardimon YESSSIR!!! Congrats bro proud of you. Might be teammates ��

Definitely sounds that way

Love that size for a CB. 6'1, 185. Obviously could transition to safety but if he's got the quickness, keep him there.

There is a tweet this morning that Wake will visit Minnesota CB commit Raheem Layne today and that he may visit this weekend. I think he is from Jamal Riggins high school, but I'm double checking that.

There is a tweet this morning that Wake will visit Minnesota CB commit Raheem Layne today and that he may visit this weekend. I think he is from Jamal Riggins high school, but I'm double checking that.

You're correct.

Realized that Jay Sawvel recruited him to Minnesota.

This would be good news. Layne appears to have multiple P5 offers as well. If we're able to pull in this type of recruit this late in the process, would be great

Has anyone heard about if a recruiting lunch/dinner has been scheduled for National Signing Day? Usually, the coaches come to Bridger and talk about the recruits they have signed while getting to eat some rubber chicken. It is usually pretty nice and you get a chance to see some video on the recruits as well as some stories about the process.

Reactions: D4L
Back