• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Football Schedule

Pretty weak sauce FSU and GT playing Sun Belt and FCS opponents respectively got TV treatment over a conference game. FSU I can kinda get given their ranking, but seriously, Jax St-GT over Wake-BC? C'mon man.

Oh well, more reason to go up to Chestnut for that one

No surprise that the Presby and Utah State games get relegated to ACC Network Extra (assuming that is equivalent to ESPN 3), but WF/BC is a conference game. Can't remember a conference game ever being left to the lowest rung on the broadcasting scale.

No surprise that the Presby and Utah State games get relegated to ACC Network Extra (assuming that is equivalent to ESPN 3), but WF/BC is a conference game. Can't remember a conference game ever being left to the lowest rung on the broadcasting scale.

Maybe the TV people remember our last game at BC in football.

Would like to see a 3-0 record for the internet broadcast segment of the WF Football schedule.

Can't see the App game being televised either (ACC Net and RSN aren't options for that one since it's a Sun Belt game).

At least unless they beat UGA or something

Last edited:
It surprises me that some of you are still surprised that TV programmers don't give a shit about WFU football.

It surprises me that some of you are still surprised that TV programmers don't give a shit about WFU football.

WF has played BC 12 times since BC joined the ACC in 2005. 2017 will be the 13th WF/BC ACC football game. This is the first time that the WF/BC game will only be available through the internet.

Gt/Jacksonville st makes no sense.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Come to Boston! That weekend, the Sawx will be playing the Rays at Fenway.

Can't see the App game being televised either. ACC Net and RSN aren't options for that one since it's a Sun Belt game.

At least unless they beat UGA or something

Biggest game in the state of NC that weekend. Everyone will want to watch it.

Back