• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Masters Thread

RubbinsRacin

Junior2016!!!!88!!1!!!!
Reaction score
Masters week is here! The greatest sporting event of the year. Who's going? News, notes, and other stuff here!

I'll be down on Friday. Gotta get back Saturday to catch a flight to Bandon Dunes. This is going to be a great couple weeks!

Not going this year, but hoping all that do have a wonderful time. Is there any color on the course or did everything bloom early?

Course cleared of golfers and patrons for severe weather...

Very bad weather in Augusta this afternoon. A small tornado went thru my son's neighborhood. Lots of big trees down and some roads not passable.
No report yet about what happened at the course.

My pick for the Masters this year is Jordan Spieth! No need to get cute picking a winner when the kid has gone 2, 1, 2 the last three years!

I think a lot of Euro guys/Americans good in wind (think J.B., ZJ) will make the cut, due to the weather conditions on Thurs & Fri.

My pick for the Masters this year is Jordan Spieth! No need to get cute picking a winner when the kid has gone 2, 1, 2 the last three years!

I think a lot of Euro guys/Americans good in wind (think J.B., ZJ) will make the cut, due to the weather conditions on Thurs & Fri.

Dustin.

DR is in Augusta and can probably get you a pass for a healthy amount of cash.

Haas on the range this afternoon, just before play suspended for the day
1zbqbo8.jpg

Last edited:
Kind of a bust for the day (probably only spent about an hour and a half actually on the course and another hour or so at the practice tee), but a downpour and tornado watches at Augusta still beats a day at pretty much any other place.

Not going this year, but hoping all that do have a wonderful time. Is there any color on the course or did everything bloom early?

Not much at all. Mild winter = early blooms. Whenever this happens, I always half expect them to transplant azaleas in full bloom from somewhere on Sunday.

Back